Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2008, baby!

Hey everyone

First off, I just want to thank you all for the wonderful comments! It really means a lot to me and I really appreciate it.

Alrite, so.. Happy 2008! Here's a link to my online portfolio site (thanks Mark for the idea): http://animation.sheridanc.on.ca/portfolio/Internship/gandhit/

It's filled with goodies galore! But you might experience some deja vu because stuff from my blog is also posted on the site, but some things aren't! So there's new Tapanimation to be discovered.

Again, thank you all for your kind words!

6 comments:

Jinny Liang said...

Your portfolio is awesomesauce, Tapan!

Anonymous said...

Tapan-
Cool stuff.
Your portfolio is rocks!

Amanda said...

Waaaaaw Awesome!!! :D

Haha, your reel was so fun to watch Tapan <3 All your animations are wicked, mighty inspiring ;D

Hodges said...

tooo.. goood... too handle...
you have such an awesome and graceful style, makes me feel like im drawing with hooves..

LeMark said...

yo great portfolio and demo reel, i just saw u gave a shout out to the idea of posting this link, no problemo, i got the idea from ben, haah!

carlos preto said...

every time watch your demo reel it always inspires me to draw. what every comes out of that pencil of your is gold great job man!